You have the right to cancel your Liberty Health Share membership at any time for any reason. Here’s how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Canceling your Liberty HealthShare membership is easy, but there are a few things you need to do first. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of canceling your membership and help you understand what you need to do to ensure that your cancellation is completed without any issues.
What is Liberty Health Share?
Liberty Health Share is a non-profit health care sharing ministry that has been connecting like-minded people who share similar moral and religious beliefs since 1993. Liberty has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, and Forbes, and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
How to cancel Liberty Health Share
If you need to cancel your Liberty Health Share membership for any reason, you can do so by following the steps below. We understand that life circumstances can change and that sometimes our members need to cancel their memberships. We make the cancellation process as simple and straightforward as possible.
1. Sign in to your online account at www.libertyhealthshare.org
2. Click on the “My Profile” tab
3. Scroll down to the “Membership” section
4. Click on the “Cancel Membership” button
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your membership by clicking on the “Confirm Cancellation” button
6. Your membership will be cancelled effective immediately
Reasons for cancelling Liberty Health Share
Liberty Health Share is a non-profit health care sharing ministry that has been in operation since 1993. Liberty offers a variety of health care sharing programs that are designed to meet the needs of individuals, families, and businesses. While Liberty Health Share is a great way to save on medical expenses, there are times when members may need to cancel their membership.
Reasons for cancelling Liberty Health Share membership can include:
-No longer needing health care coverage
-Moving to an area not served by Liberty Health Share
-Inability to pay monthly membership dues or meet other program requirements
-Dissatisfaction with service or program offerings
If you need to cancel your Liberty Health Share membership, you can do so by contacting the Member Services department at 1-855-585-4237.
The process of cancelling Liberty Health Share
While we’re sorry to see you go, cancelling your Liberty Health Share account is easy. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be on your way.
1) Login to your Member Portal account.
2) Click on the “My Account” tab.
3) Select “Cancel My Membership” from the menu.
4) You will be asked to provide a reason for cancelling and given the option to provide feedback. We encourage you to tell us why you’re cancelling so that we can improve our service for other members.
5) Once you have cancellation request, one of our Customer Service Representatives will reach out to you within 2 business days to process your request.
Alternatives to Liberty Health Share
While Liberty Health Share is a great health insurance provider, there are times when you may need to cancel your plan. Maybe you found a better deal elsewhere or maybe your circumstances have changed and you no longer need health insurance. Whatever the reason, cancelling Liberty Health Share is easy to do.
There are a few things you should know before you cancel, though. For example, if you have already paid for your coverage for the year, you will not be refunded. And if you have used any of the benefits of your plan, you may be responsible for paying back some or all of the money that was used to cover those expenses.
To cancel Liberty Health Share, simply call customer service at 1-800-574-9884 and tell them you would like to cancel your coverage. They will ask for your information and then process the cancellation. Once it’s complete, you will no longer have health insurance through Liberty Health Share.
If you need health insurance but don’t want to go through Liberty Health Share, there are other options available. Below are three Alternatives to Liberty Health Share that you can consider.
1) eHealthInsurance: eHealthInsurance offers a variety of health insurance plans from over 180 different insurers. They make it easy to compare plans and find one that fits your budget and needs. You can get quotes and apply for coverage all on their website or by calling 1-800-910-2583 .
2) Healthcare: Healthcare is another great option for those in need of health insurance. They offer a wide range of plans from major insurers, as well as some regional carriers that may not be available through other brokers. You can get quotes and apply for coverage all on their website or by calling 1-855-806-8117 .
3) GoHealth: GoHealth is a leading online marketplace for health insurance in the United States. They work with over 250 carriers nationwide and can help you find a plan that fits your budget and needs. You can get quotes and apply for coverage all on their website or by calling 1-888-346-5433 .
We understand that circumstances may change and that you may need to cancel your Liberty Health Share membership. We want to make the process as easy as possible for you, so we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help guide you.
If you have any questions that are not answered below, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
How do I cancel my membership?
To cancel your membership, please login to your account on our website and follow the instructions there. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-855-585-4237 to speak with a representative.
What is the cancellation fee?
The cancellation fee is $99 for an individual membership and $149 for a family membership. This fee helps cover the cost of processing your cancellation and is non-refundable.
When will my cancellation take effect?
Your cancellation will take effect at the end of your current plan year. If you have already paid for coverage beyond that date, you will not be refunded for any unused portion of your membership dues.
We hope this guide was helpful in explaining how to cancel Liberty Health Share. While we believe that health care should be affordable and accessible to all, we understand that sometimes circumstances change and that people need to make different choices. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
If you need to cancel your Liberty Health Share membership for any reason, you’ll need to follow a few steps. First, you’ll need to contact Customer Service and request a cancellation form. Once you’ve filled out the form, you’ll need to send it back to Liberty Health Share along with a signed letter requesting cancellation of your membership. Finally, you’ll need to pay any outstanding balances owed to Liberty Health Share before your cancellation can be processed.
If you still have questions about canceling your Liberty Health Share membership, please read our FAQs below.
Q: Can I cancel my membership at any time?
A: Yes, you can cancel your Liberty Health Share membership at any time by logging in to your account and following the cancellation instructions.
Q: What happens if I cancel my membership?
A: If you cancel your Liberty Health Share membership, you will no longer be able to use our sharing program to pay for your medical expenses. However, you will still be responsible for any medical expenses that you incurred while you were a member.