For a vaginal birth, the typical cost of delivering a baby without difficulties varies from approximately $5,000 to $11,000. If you add pre- and post-natal care, such as examinations and testing, the total might exceed $30,000.
This Video Should Help:
The “how much does it cost to have a baby in the hospital” is a question that many people are asking. The answer will vary depending on the insurance and if you are covered or not.
- how much is the hospital bill for having a baby with insurance
- how much does it cost to have a baby at home
- cost of childbirth without insurance 2021
- cost of childbirth with insurance 2020
- cost of giving birth in us public hospitals by foreigners